Home

Venues

Festivals

New Act of the Year

Comedy for Your Event/Venue

Performers

Comedy Courses

News

Login

To book performers for your event, contact us on admin@laughinghorse.co.uk

Comedian Listings Index
Show All Comedians
Comedian Search

 

A B C D E
F G H I J
K L M N O
P Q R S T
U V W X Y
Z
Comedians Login
About Us & Help

Louise Reay

Louise Reay has performed all over the world from South Africa to the Southbank Centre. She is trained in clown by Dr Brown and in mime by Nola Rae. She is a fluent Chinese speaker.

Her first trilogy of shows (It's Only Words, Que Sera, It's Only Birds) were all in Chinese - for people who don't speak any Chinese at all. Only 7% of communication is verbal, so it's an experiment in the other 93%. This concept won her Alternative New Comedian of the Year 2015, Finalist - Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian of the Year 2015, Winner - South Africa Arena Prize 2016, Nominee - Brighton Fringe tour award 2016, Nominee - Edinburgh Fringe Groundbreaker award 2016. It has toured across the UK and to Australia, Dublin and South Africa. 

Her second trilogy of shows are about power and oppression. The first 'Hard Mode' was built in front of a live audience in Adelaide. It featured a cast of masked police oppressing the audience. Winner - Adelaide Fringe Best Emerging Artist weekly award 2017, Nominee - Best Comedy Brighton Fringe 2017. It was performed at the Stand in Edinburgh 2017. Gaslight is the forthcoming second show in this trilogy. 

 

Performers: Click Here to Login and update your details or create a new Profile
Or email admin@laughinghorse.co.uk for your login details.
      

Website Design & Development by Craig Shaynak (Kingswell Productions) and Alex Petty (Laughing Horse Comedy)