A quirky and disarming stage presence, John"s blend of sharp inventive wit and surreal stories have been a hit with audiences, taking this North East lad out of his home town of Sunderland and onto the national circuit. Now a regular face on the North west comedy scene, he comperes a weekly gig in Manchester. As well as stand up and writing, John covers a broad canvas, collaborating in improvisation, character comedy and also producing animations and short films.
* Best of British Finalist, The Frog & Bucket, Manchester Comedy Festival, 2003
* x3 Manchester Comedy Store King Gong ( just to prove a point )
* Leeds Comedy Store "King Gong"
* So you think you"re Funny Semi-finalist 2004
TV and Radio
* Mrs Buchan - Ipso facto Films for Channel 4.
* The Heaven & Hell Show, Utopia FM.
"Great material coupled with excellent delivery" - - XS Malarkey
"Excellent...top quality from start to finish" - - Cheeky Monkey, Birmingham
"Had the audience in hysterics & me crying with laughter" - - Ribbed Comedy