"A blend of self deprecation & razor sharp quips - all wrapped up in good old fashioned comic charm."
- Up The Creek Management.
"Exquisite soul comedy."
- Thomas Ward,The Goodfather.
Andy started Stand-Up in December 2010, and since then has performed over 600 gigs.
Andy has worked at some of the country’s top Comedy clubs including: Leicester Square Theatre (Main stage) Comedy Cafe, Mirth Control, Guilded Balloon Edinburgh and regular weekends at Crack Comedy & Up The Creek, Greenwich.
Born and braised in the North of England this bearded comic effortlessly engages audiences with a natural wit and a range of personal, silly and observational material.
- Mirth Control.
- Chatback Comedy.
- Back Yard Comedy Club.
- Crack Comedy - weekends.
- Up The Creek - weekends.
- Haverhill Arts Centre (Part of the 2013 comedy Festival)
- Streatham Comedy Club - Opening 20s.
- Monkey Business - Saturdays.
- Kenetic Comedy.
- Comedy Cafe, Shoreditch.
- Hungry Miller Comedy.
- Always Be Comedy with Russell Howard.
- The Corner House, Windsor.
- Don"t tell Fred - Opening 20s.
Also a uniquely gifted actor Andy"s CV includes work for BBC Scotland,Judas Iscariot in Gregory Dorans York Millenium Mystery plays,an acclaimed revival of Medea starring Andi Osho and two years with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- WINNER The Squeakies Clean Comedy Competition, Judge- Julia Chamberlain 2012.
- 3RD PLACE Up The Creek Competition 2012.
- FINALIST New Comedian of the year Leicester Square 2012.
- FINALIST Golden Jester Competition 2013.
- SEMI-FINALIST Amused Moose Competition 2013.
- SEMI-FINALIST Comedy Knights Competition 2013.
- SEMI- FINALIST SoYouThinkYou’reFunny? Edinburgh 2011.
- SHORT-LISTED For BBC New Comedian of the year 2012.